Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Disinformation

This is a follow up to my previous post about the Norway light. It is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of my government in anyway. Oh and my editor is asleep and I don't want to bother her.

Here we go,
Do you really believe this light to have been caused by a malfunctioning Russian rocket? If you do believe that, its OK! Just keep working, paying your taxes and petitioning for socialized medicine in the United States. Oh and don't worry about that gritty feeling on your teeth-it will go away when you pull your head out of the sand.
If you live in an area where they test rockets or send objects or people into space, then you know rockets don't look anything like this. I have seen the aftermath of a malfunctioning rocket in New Mexico. For one thing there is a very prominent smoke trail.
Have you ever seen the Space Shuttle do anything like this? No? I thought not. I think I am more aggravated by the quick disinformation response than by the ignorance of the people who bought this explanation. We fear what we do not understand, its human instinct. So when people hear an outright lie given as an explanation, they are quick to breath again in the comfort of their new found knowledge.
You can and may already have called me crazy. I embrace your persecution. I am not on this blog to make money or to get famous. I am here to fight as a soldier in the Army of Jesus Christ. You see my allegiance is too Christ only. And in that I will allow him to work and even write through me. My weapon for now is a keyboard and my tactics are exposure of evil and those who harbor, entertain or condone it.
The so called missile was in fact a huge sign from God. I offer you two possibilities in an attempt to get you to think with your spirit not your mind.


Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Revelation 8:10
The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

I find the Isaiah reference interesting because Lucifer is referred to as "son of the dawn". This would seem to have no significance unless you are aware of the time this event in Norway took place--just prior to dawn! Also the 3rd Anti-Christ is said to be a peace maker, at first anyway. President Obama as we all know was in Norway to accept his Nobel Peace prize. I do not think this was a coincidence.

Be blessed through repentance!
Saul

No comments: