Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Use Of Olive Oil In Exorcism

A few months ago I was contacted by a local paranormal research company. They had been contacted by a woman who had things going on they had never seen. Not knowing where to go to get this woman help, they found this blog. I was happy to help in anyway I could. They shared the information they had on the case and we made plans on checking it out together.

Part of my gearing up for any spiritual warfare is obviously prayer. As I prayed for discernment the Lord said: "Mark her." Immediately, I knew what the Lord wanted me to do. You see God will mark those He has plans for, or those He wishes to claim. The mark given to a person seems to be put on the forehead. And the reason for the mark is almost always to save the person from death (biblically speaking).

My mission was clear: go to this woman, mark her for God, and cleanse her home. That is exactly what I did and the result was enlightening.

The woman in question was not a Christian and was not going to be preached at. This wasn't a problem as I just wanted her to feel relief from the physical and emotional attacks she had been enduring. After hearing her story from her own mouth I told her that God wanted me to mark her forehead, that she was being claimed by God. She reluctantly agreed. As I approached her forehead with olive oil on my thumb she showed visible signs of distress and the closer I got to her head the faster she would pull away from my thumb. I sped up to her forehead to counter her reeling and all was well after. I made an X in the middle of her forehead while announcing Gods claim on her and denouncing any other claim on her. Then I cleansed her house and reclaimed it for Jesus Christ.

After this initial use of "marking", I decided to incorporate it into every deliverance.
One month later, I finish listening to another story from another woman whom it was assumed was possessed. She seemed to be doing well until I approached her forehead with the oil. I got the same physical reaction. I made the mark, claimed her for God and began to pray for everyone's protection.
For some reason, in the middle of prayer I looked at her and she had been staring very angry eyes right through me. I bowed my head and continued to pray, but I changed strategies and went for the demon's metaphorical throat. She stood up an walked into the next room of a one bedroom apartment.
Her friend and I were briefly confused by this. He then went to the bedroom to check on her. He came right back out to me and said "you gotta see this". I went to the door and she was standing in front of her closet but staring at me again with that same look from earlier.

The fight was on, and she exhibited extraordinary strength as she tried to fight her way out of the bear hug her friend had her in. She kept trying to do me harm. This was merely a distraction of the enemy but it wouldn't leave her at first. Until I finally put my hand on her head and repeated the commands to get out of her in the name of Jesus Christ. Eventually She lost consciousness the fight was over, she was freed.

The point is, don't forget about visual clues. They can be invaluable to your detection of a possession.
And if I may be so bold, use olive oil and mark the person;s forehead with an X.

 Watch for a negative reaction. Keep it simple. Don't entertain it. If you leave Christ out of the deliverance, the exorcism WILL fail, And that leaves the victim much worse off than they were before you came.

God bless you all!  

No comments: