Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Demonic Attacks


If you are a Christian, it goes without saying that you will be attacked daily. But are these attacks becoming stronger and more frequent as we near an unseen end? Yes! I believe that Lucifer has been released on the unsuspecting world. Every where you look there are things (ungodly things) happening. The intensity of these attacks and the duration are what has changed. Within the last three to four years this change took place. And you don't have to be a Christian sensitive to feel that change.

The world around us has gone absolutely insane. It has paid its homage to the enemy and it will continue to do so for years to come. There is a marked change in how long it takes for an unclean spirit to leave a home or a person. It is a matter of time before this is common knowledge. Ask yourself: How many people you know of that are gravely ill? How many friends do you have with mentally or emotionally disturbed children? How many people do you know who have had an abortion? When you watch TV, and some one on the TV blasphemes God or Jesus do you turn the channel, or do you do like the rest of the world and not even bat an eye at the blasphemous thing just planted deep in your subconscious ? Satan is at war with God! If Satan wins even a few battles, then your salvation is in jeopardy! If he wins you over and you die while under his yoke, you will be eternally separated from our Father in torment.

Look around you. If you cant see what is going on in the spiritual realm, find someone who can. If you see what is going on now and what is about to happen, don't be silent! For if you are silent about it, I say you are fighting for the wrong team. We are here to help people come to the Lord. We do smaller and smaller amounts of what we are supposed to do. We are making it easier for the demons to win souls for Satan. We give no resistance! WAKE UP! Or you will perish and not know why? Me, I am going down fighting. The Lord Jesus will know me when I meet Him! Will He know who you are?

3 comments:

Jan said...

Saul..I just clicked on the photo, and the image in the mirror is rather more defined.

Is this one of the photos from a recent house cleansing?

Could you talk more about this?

I don't always comment, but I do keep checking back to see if you've posted anything.

I hope things are going well with you.

Unknown said...

I got the photo from a site that posts both fake and possibly real photos of ghosts and demons. That particular photo was taken by someone at a birthday party for the little girl in the photo. It was taken some where in Oklahoma. I believe it to be real as it gave me the creeps looking at it. A side affect to this ministry is that I don't creep out easily anymore. I really don't think people notice the image in the mirror. But I had to put it out there anyway.

Jan said...

~I really don't think people notice the image in the mirror.~

Really??

I think it was the first thing I saw!

Thanks for the info!