Friday, May 8, 2009

What was THAT?

Thursday May 7, 2009 at 9:45 am. I was at work when I suddenly had a strong sensation that something big was about to happen. I knew only that it was important to God. A major shift of some kind had just taken place. I had literally stopped what I was doing, put my hands up in the air as if trying to gather more information. I looked around the sky for clues as my senses went on high alert, but nothing. My girlfriend texted me about three minutes later. She asked me if I was praying, as well, because she had felt a "resonance" from the spirit realm.

We later spoke about the event with each other. We agreed it was something big from God, but we were unable to discern what exactly happened. After reading Revelation, though, I do wish to speculate on the event. Keep in mind, this is only speculative. It is not meant to be prophetic. I think that the second seal has been opened and that is what we felt.


Revelation 6:3-4
And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, 'Come and behold!' and there went forth another horse -- red, and to him who is sitting upon it, there was given to him to take the peace from the land, and that one another they may slay, and there was given to him a great sword.

No comments: