Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Ghost in the photo.

About three years ago my ex-wife left me for the pursuit of drugs. This was devastating for me. And it made me look at myself and what was going on around me, instead of walking around with my head down in life trying not to make waves. At that time I got a male room mate to help make ends meet as my mortgage was way to high. The house was large and about four years old at the time. Well, myself and my room mate began to start hearing things in the house. Such as, a child crying, growling, laughing, and a cat like sound that I really cant explain. We started to tell our friends about this and they started to come over more often. As time went by, the manifestations of this thing would get stronger. It would touch people, usually some where in their hair line. And it even lifted the couch that I was sitting on, about 2-3 inches off the floor and then dropped it. For me the end came when it manifested it self as a full body apparition one night. It was just standing there in my living room. It was about ten feet from me. It was my height, my build, and it looked as if it had a hood covering its head. I did not see its face. This entity was solid black. I have yet to see a darker shade of black. I could not see through it at all. My first thought was that someone was standing in my living room, like a burglar. That soon left me, as my aggression turned to absolute terror at the realization of what I was seeing! The point here is that what I was looking at was hooded. Just like these photos. The only difference here is this thing is not black.


edited photo ghost

No comments: