Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Out of the mouth of babe's

Well now, I have been gone so long its hard to know where to start. Since I we have a new addition to my family, (yes that's two now ten months apart) I thought I would address a child's ability to see into the spirit realm.

Have you ever noticed a baby tracking something that you cannot see? Most people can at least recall seeing a cat or a dog doing this, but when a baby does it, it can be down right creepy. I believe the reason for this is simple yet a little foreign to most.

We need to start here.

Jeremiah 1:5 (New International Version)

 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
   before you were born I set you apart;
   I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”


This passage means all of us were with God before we were known by our parents. Our Spirits belong to God not to us. 
We are born with the memory of where we have come from ( the spirit realm or Heaven ). Over time most of us lose these memories and as a result our sense of reality changes. We no longer see angels, demons, and spirits.

Later at the end of our lives, as we approach death we will once again see into the realm of spirits. Of course this will be the case only if the death is a natural non sudden event. Many times the dying will report seeing someone who had long ago passed away. They may see  things that to us don't make sense. But rest assured what they see is there and very real.

Back to babies for a moment. I believe the babbling we hear from babies is in fact a language. A language long forgotten by us but fluently spoken by our new arrivals. The language is Angelic  and is spoken in the spirit realm. So the next time you see a baby or a toddler speaking to something  you cant see, praise God--your baby is!

 God bless you all!
Saul/Paul

No comments: