So. When was the last time you read Revelation? I only ask because it seems that we are currently speeding toward a meeting with God. I personally am totally ready to meet my Maker. The real question here is: are you?
Before you answer the question above, here are some tidbits of information, as well as a few possible scenarios you should consider.
1. The Mark of the Beast. If you are a Christian you should already be well aware of what this is, at least in theory. I believe the "Mark of the Beast" is the same informational microchip being injected into cats and dogs right now. Hence the reference to "The Mark of the Beast". It is written that to not accept the mark is a "death sentence" because you cannot buy sell or trade without it. So with that in mind, are you prepared to starve to death for your faith?
2. What's with all the tremendous earthquakes lately? Does anybody else see the correlation here with end times prophesy?
3. This nation is ripe for the ungodly to completely take over. Mark my words -- our newest President-elect will turn this nation against Israel. The Bible says ALL nations will turn on Israel... not "some" nations, ALL.
4. How about the recent news about the earthquakes taking place under Yellowstone National Park? For those of you who do not know, there is a supervolcano under Yellowstone which is overdue to explode. If this thing goes off (which, by the way, looks more and more like that is going to soon happen), this country will literally be dead along with about 90% of its current population. And for you Jihad types: Don't get too happy about our sudden demise, as you will soon join us through the slow death of starvation.
5. Israel has the right to defend themselves! I believe that the thing that turns all nations on Israel will be a preemptive nuclear strike. The target will be in Iran.
6. This world is an ever-sickening place to be.
7. Evil has been released from its cage in order to complete the prophesies needed to bring on the end of the earth as we know it. I say praise God and thy will be done!
8. The battle has begun and woe to you who do not recognize it, as you are now surrounded!
9. The polar shift to take place December 21, 2012. The planets in our solar system align with the sun (as seen from our perspective) and also lines up with the center of our galaxy. What does that mean? Well, if you know your Bible you know that it talks about "signs and wonders" in the heavens being a precursor to the end.
10. If you are not a Christian and you worship some dead man or some other god, I have bad news for you: JESUS WINS!