Saturday, November 29, 2008

A letter !

I did some research and tracking. And I wanted to thank you for the invite. I will keep it anonymous, because I do not intend to be silent on issues where religion is injected into topics. I understand The great need of some people to follow religion. But as you probably already know, I do not follow religion or church doctrine. I only follow Christ and his teachings. I have made some comments already, and I am as tact full and respectful as I can be. I do have respect for people who are educated in religious studies.

But I am noticing that there are people here on this site who are stuck in a Biblical rut. They also seem dangerously judgemental!( ED ) Although I was not privy to the goings on with this man, I don't believe there should be an inside joke using him as a reference. He should be forgotten and forgiven, as Jesus would have done. Jesus says in the book of Matthew," But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned ".

I am also a little concerned about being labeled as " ED ". I do not have a degree, but I plan on pursuing some Seminary classes. My opinions are just that. There is some closed minded statements being made here on this site, and I find it hard to hold back. Just because it does not talk about it in the Bible does not make it any less of a fact. The Bible does not talk about the Pc I am currently on, so I guess it cannot be real! Things do change in the realm of spirits. Apparently the minds of men do not change with the realm. Sorry to harp on this, I guess I just needed to vent! God bless you brother--- You and yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ed" is a false prophet/teacher whose mission is to destroy legitimate ministries. "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

In Christ,
Robert

Unknown said...

To that brother Robert I say Amen!!