Monday, November 10, 2008

Proposition 8

So, I was watching the news the other day, and there was a video feed of the protesters outside the Mormon church. While I was watching this the video showed the protesters attacking an elderly lady who was there representing Jesus Christ. She was spat on, pushed, and ridiculed. The protesters also tore the cross shaped sign the lady was carrying from her hands, threw it to the ground and stomped on it as if it were on fire! I have to say, this is disturbing to me. Let alone how our heavenly father must feel about it. I was filled with a "soft rage" towards the people attacking this lady and my savior.
I am an avid reader of The book of Enoch. It helps me to understand things that I see, hear and feel in the realm of spirits. The following quote is from that book. And I dedicate it to all who have and all who will persecute Christians around the world.
"O that my eyes were clouds of water, that I might weep over you, and pour forth my tears like rain, and rest from the sorrow of my heart!
Who has permitted you to hate and to transgress? Judgement shall overtake you, ye sinners.
The righteous shall not fear the wicked; because God will again bring them into your power, that you may avenge yourselves of them according to your pleasure. "
I would also like to praise that lady for doing what as Christians we should all be doing. That is stepping out of our comfort zone and into the unknown,with Jesus Christ as our guide. God bless you all.

No comments: